Categories: Agile, Artificial Intelligence, Business Analysis/Requirements Management, Career Development, Citizen Developer, Communications Management, Consulting, Education, Management, New Practitioners, PMI Standards, Professional Development
In my last two blogs related to CD, Citizen Development and CD Foundation Course , I dicussed what Citizen Development is, it's benefits, an overview of key roles in Citizen Development and introduction to the CD Foundation course. This blog will be about the Citizen Development Practitioner course which is the second in four planned courses related to Citizen Development.
Below is some basic information on the course:
- 5-Hour Self-Paced course
- Course Fee is $249.
- 1-Hour Online, non-proctored course-based exam
- Exam is 40 multiple choice questions
- Free soft copy of all templates.
- Upon completion of the course, you earn 5 PDU's
- Upon successful completion of the exam, you earn a PMI micro-credential and badge (No Expiry)
Feel free to reach out to me for the registration link !
This is probably one of the best courses I've taken. It is very well structured and comprehensive supported by case studies which adds a great flavour to the course so I highly advise professionals to take this course as it does add value.
The course will give you the tools and knowledge that you will need to efficiently create effective applications to solve the problems that you and your organization face. It revolves mainly around the "DO" part of the CD Canvas that are related to "Project Delivery" and "Capability Development" which the practitioner is usually heavily involved in. It includes eight modules, as follows:
- Hyper-Agile SDLC
- Ideation 2.0
- Suitability Assessment
- Business Analysis and Design
- Project Risks and Enterprise Risk Requirements
- Application Design, Development and Deployment
- Conclusion and Introduction to Maturity Model
Stay tuned for more courses and professional development opportunites !