Categories: Agility Scales, AgilityScales, Dave Prior, drunkenpm, drunkenpm radio, Jurgen Appelo, Managing for Happiness, noop
Jurgen Appelo, the man behind Managing for Happiness and Management 3.0, is working on a new project to provide organizations with a platform they can use to develop the ability to innovate at scale and foster an agile mindset that spans the enterprise. Agility Scales aims to be the “Waze for work”. The idea is to provide a navigation tool, that will help organizations achieve business agility using crowd-sourced business processes with peer to peer guides with the end goal of developing better capabilities around innovation and increased productivity.
What makes this project even more unique is that it is being crowd-funded. Agility Scales is currently open to investors who want to get involved in developing this new platform.
In this interview Jurgen and I discuss the Agility Scales project and the reasons for being one of the first Agile thought leaders to take a crowd-funded approach to developing a tool to support business agility.
If you’d like to learn more about Agility Scales and how to invest in the project:
- Web: https://agilityscales.com
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/agilityscales
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/agilityscales/
- Medium: https://blog.agilityscales.com
And if you’d like to learn more about Jurgen and his work:
- Web: http://jurgenappelo.com/ or http://noop.nl/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/jurgenappelo
- Amazon: http://amzn.to/2z6qbPO
- YouTube: http://bit.ly/2jvC0Z6