Categories: Agile, Agile Coaching, Agile for Humans, Fixing Your Scrum, Ryan Ripley, Scrum, Todd Miller
Ryan Ripley wears many hats. He's a Professional Scrum Trainer, an Agile Coach, the creator of the Agile for Humans podcast, a blogger, a speaker, and now... author!
Last month, Ryan and Todd Miller released Fixing Your Scrum (https://amzn.to/2Pi46En), a book chock full of real-life stories from two seasoned Agile coaches who spend their days helping organizations, teams, and individuals find a better way to work.
In this episode of The Reluctant Agilist, Ryan and I talk about the book, what motivated them to write it, and how it can help you figure out ways to address some of the issues you and your Scrum Team are facing.
During the interview, Ryan and I also discuss what led him to become a Professional Scrum Trainer and why he finds teaching Scrum and Agile to be such a rewarding way to spend his days.
If you haven't checked out Ryan's podcast Agile for Humans, that is something you definitely want to do. ryanripley.com/agile-for-humans/
Fixing Your Scrum by Ryan Ripley and Todd Miller https://amzn.to/2Pi46En
Fixing Your Scrum by Ryan Ripley and Todd Miller
Live in NYC
- If you are going to be in NYC on February 20, 2020, Ryan and Todd will be speaking at the Agile NYC User Group. bit.ly/37EcB2C
- If you haven't checked out Ryan's podcast Agile for Humans, that is something you definitely want to do. ryanripley.com/agile-for-humans/
- Web: https://ryanripley.com/
- Agile For Humans Podcast https://ryanripley.com/agile-for-humans/
- Training https://ryanripley.com/training-classes/