Categories: Agile, Conference Proposal, Consulting, Dave Prior, Distributed, Distributed Teams, drunken pm radio, drunkenPM, Johanna Rothman, Manage Others, Manage your Organization, Manage Yourself, Management, Reluctant Agilist, Remote, Remote Teams
Johanna Rothman is a force of nature. Every year, in addition to her work teaching, coaching, blogging, and speaking, she writes a book. Well, most years. This year there is a pandemic. Johanna has written five!
I think if you are lucky, you can find people in your industry that you look up to, people who inspire you to dig in a little harder and rise. If you are really lucky, you get to meet these people and know them a little. And if you are really, really, really lucky, they are super fun to interview.
This podcast includes a wide range of topics, including Johanna's new books, staying productive and inspired, leading and empowering people, how being distributed has changed under Covid-19, not losing your *** during the pandemic, and what it might mean for the working world if decide we don't actually need all those office buildings anymore.
The books are here:
Modern Management Series
- Modern Management Made Easy Bundle (all 3 books): https://bit.ly/3obOFNL
You can also buy them individually
- Practical Ways to Manage Yourself: https://leanpub.com/manageyourself
- Practical Ways to Lead & Serve (Manage) Others: https://leanpub.com/manageothers
- Practical Ways to Lead an Innovative Organization: https://leanpub.com/manageorg
The other two books are:
- Write a Conference Proposal The Conference Wants and Accepts: https://leanpub.com/conferenceproposal
- Advise, Influence and Service Clients for Mutual Profit: https://leanpub.com/successfulconsulting
And I've been given some homework: