From 2019 to 2021 Melissa Boggs served as Co-CEO and Chief ScrumMaster for the Scrum Alliance. Earlier this year she stepped down from her Chief SM role and took on the position of Vice President of Business Agility at Sauce Labs. AFAIK, Melissa was the Chief ScrumMaster ever so I wanted to check in with her and see what she learned during her time in the role, what advice she could share for those headed down that path, and what new challenges she’s taken on since she started her new gig.
What is truly powerful about this interview is how open Melissa is about the things she learned about herself on this journey. She offers a great example of brave vulnerability and shows how, if you are in the business of helping others transform, you have to be willing to develop an inner sense of personal agility as well.
Links from the Podcast
- Russel Brand Interviews Brene Brown https://youtu.be/SM1ckkGwqZI
- Scrum Alliance Bio: https://www.scrumalliance.org/community/profile/mboggs2
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/melissa-boggs/
- Twitter: twitter.com/hmngbirdagility
- Sauce Labs: https://saucelabs.com/