Categories: Collaboration, Collaboration Equation, Dave Prior, drunken pm radio, drunkenpm, Jim Benson, LAVM, Lean Agile Visual Management, Lean Coffee, Lean-Agile Visual Management, Modus Cooperandi, Modus Institute, Obeya, Personal Kanban, Reluctant Agilist
This interview was recorded with video. If you'd prefer an audio only version, you can find that here: https://bit.ly/37WEYPk
Jim Benson is finishing up work on a new book The Collaboration Equation and in this episode of the podcast, the creator of Personal Kanban joins me to talk all about why we often resist collaboration, and why it is a necessary element of everything each of us does. Working through a number of real-life examples we discuss some of the ingredients you need to design a system that supports its participants and fosters a culture of collaboration.
This interview is going to challenge your understanding of collaboration, offer you a lens to see collaboration in a deeper, more lasting way, and offer you a sneak peek of what is coming up in Jim's new book.
Links from the Podcast:
- Personal Kanban: https://www.personalkanban.com/
- Lean-Agile Visual Management on Modus Institute: https://www.modusinstitute.com/lavm
- Jim’s Books on Amazon: https://amzn.to/3JQEEyX
Contacting Jim Benson:
- Web: https://moduscooperandi.com/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jimbenson/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ourfounder
- Email: [email protected]