Categories: Agile, Agile and AI, Agile Coaching, Agile Leadership, AI, Dave Prior, drunken pm radio, DrunkenPM, Executive Coaching, Implementing Scrum, Mike Vizdos, Product Ownership Strategic Priority, Reluctant Agilist, Scrum, Scrum and AI
What do you do when you and your fellow product owners are competing for limited resources (human and otherwise) within your organization and senior leadership seems unwilling or unable to align around strategic priority for the company and create clarity on what the most important things to work on are. Is it okay for leadership to just wait for the Product Owners to fight it out? If you are a PO looking for strategic guidance, how can you get it?
In this podcast, Mike Vizdos joins me to talk through the impact this situation has on teams and their ability to deliver value. We explore what you might be able to do if you are faced with this “opportunity,” how Patrick Lencioni’s idea of First Team has become a critical part of Mike’s work coaching senior leadership, and how AI is becoming part of his approach.
Links from the Podcast
- First Team: https://www.michaelvizdos.com/resources/first-team
- The Advantage by Patrick Lencioni https://bit.ly/43KMCox
- Interactive Scrum Guide: https://www.michaelvizdos.com/interactive-scrum-guide
- Audio Scrum Guide: https://www.michaelvizdos.com/scrum-guide
- Implementing Scrum AI: https://implementingscrum.ai
- Web: https://www.michaelvizdos.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mvizdos/
- Blog: https://www.michaelvizdos.com/implementing-scrum/
- Contact Form: https://www.michaelvizdos.com/contact