Categories: Agile Transformation, Business Agility, Change Management, Cultivating Transformation, Dave Prior, Drunken PM Radio, drunkenPM, Jardena London, Leadership, Reluctant Agilist, Rosetta Agile, RosettaAgile, Soulful Transformation
Jardena London is on a mission. After spending years helping organizations transform, adopt agile, and achieve business agility she realized there was something missing. Soul.
Yes, change was happening, but at what expense? Were people any more able to bring their whole selves to work, authentically show up, rise to the challenge of the day, and fully contribute themselves to the work? Mostly, not so much. And that is what led her to shift her focus to helping create soulful transformation within an organization. This led to a book “Cultivating Transformations: A Leader’s Guide to Connecting the Soulful and the Practical” and her newly launched community Transformational Leader Community which is the primary focus of our conversation.
During this interview, we talk about what Jardena means by “soulful”, how it is different from what many people experience during their normal work, and how the change has to occur on three levels, the me, the we, and the system.
If you'd prefer to listen to an audio version of this interview https://on.soundcloud.com/VwTsU
Join the Transformational Leader Community
Read Jardena’s book
Cultivating Transformations: A Leader’s Guide to Connecting the Soulful and the Practical
Links from the interview
- 5 Steps to Soul https://www.rosettaagile.com/resources
- Inner Workings - Pixar short about happiness at work https://vimeo.com/270992364
- Brave New Work - Aaron Dignan https://amzn.to/440LJHn
- The Responsibility Process - Christopher Avery https://amzn.to/47o5AD6
- 4 Stages to Psychological Safety - Tim Clark https://amzn.to/47fnKqR
- CultivatingTransformations.com https://www.cultivatingtransformations.com/
- RosettaAgile.com https://www.rosettaagile.com/
- JardenaLondon.com https://www.jardenalondon.com/